Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ain't That A Hoot: Forge World Mk.III & Mk.V Trophies

Kommando upgrade set from Forge World arrived today. So as soon as I arrived home from work I giddily shredded the box to inspect my latest toys. Summarily tossed aside the Bosspole to get a better look at the gas masks, then something caught my eye...


Interesting, no? Now I ain't never been accused of being the sharpest spoon the the drawer, but gol'durnit that one shore do look like one of them fancy-pants Mk.III helmets on the "What's New" page... do'nit?!

And then there's this...


Could've sworn I saw a newsletter recently touting this exact helm as a sneak peak. Ok, ok... enough already you conniving Brits. Cut the suspense and just release the Mk.Vs so you can squeeze more cash outta' me, would ya'?

Nice one FW. I like the continuity, and the fact that you didn't make a big deal out of it.

God I love/hate this hobby...

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment