Thursday, October 21, 2010

Updates? Yeah, yeah… working on it.



Now that I got my little pseudo-rant off my chest, I can get back to the important stuff.

Spectres: Part 2 tonight. No… really.  Either the Spectral Guard (analog Honor Guard) or the Assault Squads & their Razorbacks. The Spectral Guard’s cooler to talk about, so likely the winner. Oh… and the list changed slightly.

Dice on Deployment (working name): Slow going, but far from dead. I’m still at a loss for contacts. If you know soldiers on deployment, please have them drop me an email. I really want to get this thing up and moving. Original post: http://ceramite.blogspot.com/2010/10/community-assistance-request-plastic.html

Industrial Terrain: Yep… there’s actually some movement here.  Couple of days and I’ll have some new WIPs.

House of Paincakes: Proud new member. Seem like just the sort of laid back (read: ambivalent) guys I can relate to. 'Course... I'm wrong a lot too.

Can’t think of anything else at the moment. Couple hours… because I know every single one of you will just be sitting there hitting refresh over and over and over until RD&C updates.

I’m insightful like that.

2 comments:

DaveHowitzer said...

Hurry up...theres a shallow hole where by refresh button used to be now.....6000 clicks and no update fuck sake!

Dryw said...

Hah!

Keep it up and I'll adopt the "Squat Clock" approach.

That'll learn ya'.

Post a Comment